Monday, July 22, 2013

44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber

by




Read from July 15 to 22, 2013

This is the 4th book in the Cedar Cove series. I enjoyed learning more about the lives of the inhabitants of Cedar Cove. The 3rd book left the cliff hanger of who killed Maxwell Russell. I am glad we finally find out at the end of this book who it was. I was quite surprised by it. I didn't see it coming even though I should have. I just wish it didn't take the whole book to find out. This book is leaving us with more cliff hangers. I think the most strangest and exciting one is going to be why and who is sending strange messages to Roy and Carrie. I hope it doesn't take the whole next book again to find out.

I am looking forward to reading book 5 in the series. I want to see how the other residents of Cedar Cove continue with their lives. There a lot of questions to be answered. At this point I feel like I live in Cedar Cove which I wouldn't mind living in.

I am so glad I have a list of all the characters in the book and little notes about them. It gets confusing after a while especially since the different subplots intertwine with one another. Each chapter concentrates on one at a time. Just when you are really getting into the subplot, it switches over to another and doesn't show up again until chapters later. So there is a lot of switching back and forth. Quite a few books by different authors use the same technique. I am not sure if I like that but I am compelled to finish reading this series. First because it is now a television series and I am hooked.

2 comments: