Wednesday, July 17, 2013

311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber

by
Jul 17, 2013  ·  

Read from July 09 to 12, 2013

I thought this book was good. I was sorry to see that Zach and Rosie got a divorce. I was also surprised by the difficult arrangements for visitation rights. I am glad it caused them to get back together which is very unusual. Also happy to see that Cynthia played a role in bringing Allison back to the way she was before her parents divorce.

I don't like Stan at all. Who is he to think that he can march right back into Olivia's life after divorcing her years ago.

I am not thrilled that you are left hanging about the mystery of the dead man at the Bed and Breakfast, but I know Macomber left it as a cliffhanger so that you will find out in the next book in the series.

I was happy to see that Olivia finally married Jack. Their courtship was way too drawn out in the series.

I was glad to see that Grace finally found something worthwhile in her life.

Looking forward to how the characters' lives continue in the next book in the series.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you are enjoying this Series!
    I think it gets better and better with each book. =)

    ReplyDelete