Friday, January 4, 2013

One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf

by

Jan 04, 13  ·  

5 of 5 stars false
Read from January 03 to 04, 2013

If you like suspense then add this book to your list. I never read a book by this author before but she will be included on my list of suspense writers. The book grabbed me from the beginning. The events are told from the viewpoints of 5 very likeable characters. As I read it, I kept asking myself what I would do if I was in this situation.

What I liked about the book is that it kept me guessing and glued all the way until the end of the story. It was deeply moving and terrifying. I also had great empathy for the characters and their issues. The author also showed how life is so fragile and can change instantly and drastically due to a disaster. She also conveyed the importance of family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment