Thursday, January 17, 2013

Whispering Rock by Robyn Carr

by
 
Jan 17, 2013   

5 of 5 stars false
Read from January 12 to 17, 2013

I read Virgin River in Oct. 2012 and Shelter Mountain in Nov., 2012. I was afraid that I might have left too much time in between #2 and #3 and that I wouldn't remember any of the previous characters or story lines since I have read so many books in between. That wasn't the case. It all came back to me and I like how Robyn Carr reintroduced the characters. It was very subtle but just the same it was a smooth transition. This book picked up were #2 left off.

New characters and their budding relationships with one another were introduced in this book. Once again I got caught up in the lives of these new characters. I found parts to be emotional and I put myself in their shoes. I liked how everybody helped one another through their crises.

The theme of facing your threats and fears instead of dodging them and learning in the end the most important thing is that you have no regrets is apparent in the book. I have a feeling the fourth book will follow the pattern of the others and pick up where book 3 left off. I am looking forward to learning more about these new couples and being introduced to others and their interactions with one another.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your review! =)

    Im currently reading this series also, ( Im on # 12 ) -- love the Virgin River books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you will ever forget these characters. They seem to become more like family the more you read them.

    ReplyDelete