Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Guilty Wives

Guilty Wives

by
No husbands allowed Only minutes after Abbie Elliot and her three best friends step off of a private helicopter, they enter the most luxurious, sumptuous, sensually pampering hotel they have ever been to. Their lavish presidential suite overlooks Monte Carlo, and they surrender: to the sun and pool, to the sashimi and sake, to the Bruno Paillard champagne. For four days th
...more
ebook, 455 pages
Published March 26th 2012 by Little, Brown and Company (first published 2012)
ASIN
B004QX07EQ


rating didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing
bookshelves read
status Read from August 25 to 28, 2012
format ebook (edit)
review I don't want to give anything away, but I liked the beginning of the book. Once the court scene started I found it going too slow and I didn't care for that part of the book. The prison section of the book was also too slow and gruesome for my liking. I would say the last 150 pages got good. There was lots of action and I found myself reading more quickly to see what would happen next. All along I was trying to solve the crime in this part of the book as well. I wasn't too surprised by the endin...more

No comments:

Post a Comment