Sunday, August 12, 2012


Down by the River (Grace Valley Trilogy, #3) View a preview of this book online

Down by the River (Grace Valley Trilogy #3)

Return with critically acclaimed author Robyn Carr to the fictional town of Grace Valley, California--where neighbors are like family, and just as meddlesome, too. When the town's single doctor becomes pregnant, the pastor starts playing too much poker and the town's matriarch reveals a secret paramour, Grace Valley is overflowing with gossip. But when danger threatens the...more
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published June 1st 2003 by Mira Books (first published 2003)
ISBN
1551667045 (ISBN13: 9781551667041)
edition language
English
original title
More…
rating didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing
bookshelves read
format Mass Market Paperback (edit)
review I liked this third and final book in the Grace Valley Trilogy. It is a continuation into the lives of the previous characters in book 1 and book 2. Therefore the books should be read in order. By the time I got done with this book I felt like I had known the characters for a long time. I was able to picture them all in my head. It was so nice to see how they interacted with each other in a small town. I did not grow up in a small town where you know everyone so I was asking myself in the end if...more

No comments:

Post a Comment