Monday, August 6, 2012

Deep in the Valley (Grace Valley Trilogy, #1) View a preview of this book online

Deep in the Valley (Grace Valley Trilogy #1)

Welcome to Grace Valley, California---where blood runs thicker...ties bind stronger...and love is all the more sweet.

Visitors to the town often remark about the valley's peace and beauty---both of which are plentiful. Unlocked doors, front porches, pies cooling in the windows---this is country life at its finest. But visitors don't always see what lies at the heart of a co...more
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published September 1st 2000 by Mira Books
ISBN
155166609X (ISBN13: 9781551666099)
edition language
English
original title
Deep in the Valley (Grace Valley Trilogy, #1)
url
More…
rating didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)
bookshelves read
status Read in July, 2012
format Mass Market Paperback (edit)
review This was my first Robyn Carr book so I am glad I started reading the first book in the Grace Valley Trilogy. I found the book charming. I loved the comradery of all the inhabitants of the valley. It showed the closeness of small town folk. Some of the characters were more likeable than others. I did have issues with remembering who was who since there were so many characters. I found myself writing a list of who they were as they got introduced into the story. It definitely came in handy since I...more
...

1 comment:

  1. Very good review. I am glad you liked it, now you need to try the Virgin River series. Our library has all the books.

    ReplyDelete