Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Summer in Sonoma by Robyn Carr

by

Feb 18, 2015  


Read in February, 2015

THEY'VE BEEN BEST FRIENDS SINCE SEVENTH GRADE. BUT THIS SUMMER, TEETERING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THIRTY, FOUR WOMEN ARE GOING TO NEED EACH OTHER MORE THAN EVER.

Review:

I thought the book was good but not my favorite Robyn Carr book. I was able to relate to the fact that I am still in touch with former childhood friends but not as close as these four women were. I found that part to be amazing. Each one had their own crises or secrets and helped one another to deal with them. I liked that part, but I found the story to be to predictable and slow moving and too long. The only relationship I was surprised over was Cassie and Walt's . They were so different from one another. Walt's secret was not what I suspected so I was surprised with that one. I am glad I got to read this book since it is one of Robyn Carr's stand alone novels and I am used to her series books such as Virgin River and Thunder Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment