Sunday, June 2, 2013

Starting Now by Debbie Macomber

by

Jun 02,20 13  

Read from May 29 to June 01, 2013

Even though this was book 9 of The Blossom Street series, it definitely can be read alone. I have only read a few from that series(which was a while ago) and there was no problem about reading this one.

I loved this pleasant book. I was drawn right in due to the storyline. The book definitely held my attention and I wanted to keep reading to find out what the outcome of each situation would be. There were very touching and emotional parts. I loved all the characters except for Ava's grandmother but she was a victim of her own circumstances. The book showed how life can have its ups and downs but you are the one who chooses to take things into your own hands. It also shows what the important things in life really are. I was pleased with the outcome of the story. I am actually enjoying Debbie Macomber's more recent books than her older ones. Looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment