Saturday, April 20, 2013

Gone Missing by Linda Castillo

by

Apr 20, 20 13  ·  

Read from April 16 to 20, 2013

This is my second Linda Castillo book. It is the 4th book of the Kate Burkholder series. I read book 2 previously which I thought was gorier than this one. I still need to read book 1 and 3. Even though I am reading the series out of order, I can surmise what has happened to Kate and Tomasetti in their lives previously to bring them up to where they are presently in books 2 and 4. The author makes sure she gives you enough info to figure it out. I noticed some repetitous parts in book 4 from book 2. Anyway, this series definitely has a lot of suspense in them. I found the suspense in book 4 came in the last 67 pages of the book and the action made me keep turning the pages. The ending is very unsettling and quite shocking! There was a twist at the very very end. I am curious to see what her fifth book brings if she should write one.

No comments:

Post a Comment