Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Trial by Fury by J.A. Jance

by
Mar 24, 2015  · 

Read in March, 2015

The dead body discovered in a Seattle dumpster was shocking enough--but equally disturbing was the manner of death. The victim, a high school coach, had been lynched, leaving behind a very pregnant wife to grieve over his passing, and to wonder what dark and disturbing secrets he took to his grave. A homicide detective with twenty years on the job, J.P. Beaumont knows this case is a powder keg and he fears where this investigation will lead him. Because the answers lie on the extreme lethal edge of passion and hate, where the wrong kind of love can breed the most terrible brand of justice.

My Review:

I really enjoyed this book. I am starting to realize that I really like reading suspense books. They hold my attention and are page turners for me. I like to put all the clues together and figure out the outcome of the story. This book was no exception. I like J.A. Jance's style of writing. This is the third book I read by her. She will be added to my list of suspense writers. This particular book is part of her J.P. Beaumont series. Eventually, I plan on continuing with the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment