Saturday, March 8, 2014

Meet Me in Venice by Elizabeth Adler

by

Mar 05, 2014  ·  

bookshelves: 2014-new-authors-for-me
Read from March 02 to 04, 2014

Living in Paris, American antiques dealer Precious Rafferty learns that a cousin in Shanghai she's never met, Lily Song, has a family heirloom necklace for sale on the black market. But, others looking to make a profit are out to steal it for themselves. The two decide to meet in Venice to figure out who they can trust.

This was the first book that I read by Elizabeth Adler and I really liked it. I found it to be a fast read that was intriguing, suspenseful and included deception, a mystery, and romance. The setting took place in Shanghai, Venice and Paris. I like how the mystery was solved in the end. Even though there was some sadness in the book, I was still happy with the ending.

1 comment: