Monday, December 16, 2013

Paradise Valley by Robyn Carr

by

Dec 16, 2013  


I wasn't pulled into this book of the series as I was with the others. This book focuses on 4 couples.

I found Walt and Muriel's relationship to be boring. It did nothing for me. It was part of the book and that was as far as I am concerned. I don't care either way if they continue to be part of the series.

On the other hand, I liked reading about Cam and Abby's relationship even though it wasn't very realistic about how they met and fell in love the same night and what the outcome was of that night. I was glad to hear the true story about Abby's ex-husband. Quite different than I expected. I am looking forward to reading more about their marriage and children.

I liked reading the continuing story behind Rick and Lizzy's relationship. I am glad the book ended with their relationship going in the right direction.

I was very surprised to read about Cheryl and Dan's budding relationship. I never expected it at all after reading about them briefly in the earlier books of the series. I am interested in reading more about how it goes for them.

As always, I enjoy reading about the continuing lives of all the Virgin River residents.

1 comment: