Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter

by

Sep 25, 20 13  

bookshelves: new-to-me-authors

This was my first Karin Slaughter book. It was recommended to me since I like to read thrillers involving detectives and crimes. I was not disappointed by this one at all. The book opens up with a murder and of course that is just enough to make the reader want to keep going with the book. There were so many characters which was difficult to keep track of but my list came in handy as I was reading. I like these type of stories because they are page turners and I like to take all the events in the book and try to solve the crimes. Some the crimes in this book were gory and sick but I still liked the book. I also liked the book because there were twists in the plot and that is always captivating to me. I will definitely be reading more of Karin Slaughter's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment