Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Undead and Unappreciated by MaryJanice Davidson

by

May 28, 20 13  ·  


Read from May 26 to 28, 2013

This was a new genre for me--paranormal. It was the 3rd book in the series. I picked this one up because I couldn't get #1 or #2 and I needed to read this genre to meet a challenge. I must say it was definitely different than what I am used to reading. I was a little confused at the beginning because of the vampire aspect. I wasn't sure if all the characters were vampires because they had non vampire characteristics. The main one, Betsy, was able to be awake during the day as well as be a vampire at night. I had to go onto GR and read the synopsis for book 1 and 2 to learn what had transpired in their lives to get them to where they were in this book even though the book hinted at the events that lead up to where they were. After doing that I understood the book better. When I think of vampires I think of really gory things going on and it wasn't this way at all in this book. Yes, there was some but it was done in a humorous way. The book was a fast enjoyable read which I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment